[Dixielandjazz] Buddy Collette

kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Wed Sep 22 10:12:41 PDT 2010

Buddy was a friend of mine since 1953.
Over the years he helped me many times with jobs. In (I think is was 1966) I was living in San Diego - just back from England, and He called me to come to the and sing with Dave Bruebeck as their singer had not shown up. It was a very memorable time.

He always helped everyone, and has his entire life.

------

Kaye Wade

Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader

(also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,

*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com

Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Band NOW -*Jazz'n Banjos,*Reflexologist, and "THIMBLES" The Clown)

http://www.KayeWade.com