[Dixielandjazz] Infiltration

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Sep 18 06:04:34 PDT 2010

Bill:

I am somewhat disturbed to hear of your report of "infiltration", which I
have fortunately not experienced as yet.

However, a minor point that I must make mention of.
Use any adjective you wish to describe the "medicine people" but as we all
know, medicine, no matter what country you are in, is never "cheap"

You do not want me to go into a dissertation about the medical industry, on
or off-list and I cherish your friendship far too greatly to even consider
doing so

Best,
Harry.