[Dixielandjazz] 2 of my Israeli jazz colleagues visiting New Orleans this month

Misrad HaJazz jazzmin at actcom.net.il
Sun Sep 12 03:57:00 PDT 2010

Shalom Jazz Fans!

Two young Israeli friends who perform with me -- one drummer/washboard and
one a swing dancer -- will be visiting New Orleans and also New York City
this month, and into early October.

Can any listmates from New Orleans or NYC be available by email or perhaps
to meet them and help them find some local trad jazz culture and events
while they are there?

Please contact me by email and I will put you in touch with them.

Thanks in advance for any information or assistance you can offer them.

Elazar
Doctor Jazz Dixieland Band
Jerusalem, Israel
www.doctorjazz.co.il