[Dixielandjazz] Bria

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 14:42:15 PDT 2010

Hello Gary,
You don't seem to be a boogie woogie fan, do you?

In Europe, they have boogie woogie festivals; I don;t know whether
they play there anything but...
Also, according to the late Peter Clayton, that was the most requested
form of music on Jazz for the Asking, a great BBC programme while it
lasted.

Cheers