[Dixielandjazz] STJS this Sunday

Katie Cavera kcavera at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 8 14:09:12 PDT 2010

Hi DJMLers -
If you live near Sacramento California or are in the mood for a little road trip
this Sunday (September 12th),
please come to the STJS Sunday afternoon meeting.  Here's the info:

Sacramento Traditional Jazz Society presents
Katie Cavera - Sunday September 12th
"Jazz Sunday" at the Dante Club
2330 Fair Oaks Blvd.
Sacramento, CA
95825

Music from Noon until 5:00 pm
Donations for admission:
$8 for members and $12 for non-members
Students (age 12 - 20): student members $5, student non-members $7
Under 12 free.

For more info visit: http://www.sacjazz.org/sunday.html

I'll be the guest artist this Sunday and joining me will be our very own Bob
Ringwald on piano.
Clint Baker will also be there to help play some of the arrangements off my
latest CD.

Tell me you saw this posting on the DJML and I'll give you a sock monkey magnet.
(While supplies last...)

Hope to see you there!
- Katie
 http://www.katiecavera.com