[Dixielandjazz] Bill Dendle

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon Sep 6 12:37:00 PDT 2010

Hi Bob,
I'm doing fine; walking one-half hour twice a day, practicing the
banjo/guitar every day. Just waiting for the incisions to heal completely,
and for my heart to recover from being assaulted with grafts. I feel pretty
good in general, but I tire easily. Every day is better than the last, and
I'm grateful to be here. If you post something to DJML, please include my
thanks for all the cards, emails, facebook messages, phone calls and
letters. I really had no idea I had that many friends, and I'm extremely
thankful for their kind words and thoughts.
Cheers,
Bill
bdendle at winfirst.com
916/927-5222

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band
916/806-9551
Amateur (Ham) Radio K6YBV

"We contend that for a nation to try to tax itself into prosperity is like a man standing
 in a bucket and trying to lift himself up by the handle"
-- Winston Churchill