[Dixielandjazz] Check Out This Video

gene hovland at rushmore.com
Sat Sep 4 08:56:55 PDT 2010

Regarding two soundtrack, you may have double clicked when you opened up the
link which loaded and played the song two times as described.  This happened
when I opened up the video clip.  I clicked on the X upper right corner and
closed one video that was playing.  As a result, the music and video were
great and fun to watch Molly and hear the jazz music.

Gene Hovland
Rapid City, South Dakota
100% Norwegian trombone guy living in the Black Hills.