[Dixielandjazz] Check Out This Video

Bob Smith robert.smith at tele2.no
Sat Sep 4 06:28:35 PDT 2010

Dear Bob,

I've run the video with yourself and Molly.

Unfortunately I had two problems:

No.1   I had two soundtracks running at the same time, not in sync.

No.2   I cannot stomach American style advertising, even though I can
appreciate the talent of Molly and yourself. The one saving grace as far as
the advertising goes is that they had the grace to name Molly and yourself
with a modicum of description.

We have American style advertising here in Norway on most channels, but
fortunately we have four channels that do not have advertisements.

Kind Regards

Bob Smith