[Dixielandjazz] Dixieland All-Stars : Four Classic Albums

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Fri Sep 3 12:11:25 PDT 2010

Hi,
I've found the following album offered on the web.

Dixieland All-Stars : Four Classic Albums - New CD.  According to the
blurb, "AVID Jazz here presents four classic Dixieland Jazz albums
including original LP liner notes on a finely re-mastered and low
priced double CD.
Happy Jazz, New Orleans Jazz, Bixieland and Dixiecats plus seven out
of eight tracks from George Wettling’s Jazz Band."

I have "Bixieland" and "Happy jazz" (the 12 inch issue, under
Parenti's name),and the Dixiecats (issued on Reactivation JR 161, not
all that good) , but I am not sure about the others.  It seems very
difficult to ascertain.  I probably have the Wettlings, but cannot
find the De Paris one.

Could anybody prvide the discographical information?

Cheers