[Dixielandjazz] Verbal Palindrome

Stephen G Barbone barbonestreet at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 22 16:07:24 PDT 2010

Sort of off topic but there is hope for those young people we old
farts often denigrate. Musically and otherwise.

Check this site out. It is a video submitted by a 20 year old, 1
minute and 44 seconds long, that speaks volumes about todays young
people. It is a verbal and written palindrome, reading the same,
forwards and backwards, but the meaning is 180 degrees different. It
won 2nd prize in a contest, "You at 50" run by AARP.

The next time we diss kids musical tastes, or their attitudes, play
this video. Some of them are a helluva lot sharper than we old folks
are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=42E2fAWM6rA

Cheers,
Steve Barbone