[Dixielandjazz] Just a note about the Cullum band.

Donald Mopsick dmopsick at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 09:18:50 PDT 2010

Actually Steve replaces Rick Ramirez, who replaced me last March 1.
Since the beginning of June I have been living in Cape Coral, FL, just
adjacent to Ft. Myers on the SW Gulf coast.

I am now an Associate Producer for Riverwalk Jazz, doing production
and promotion work. I've been playing the bass fiddle 4-5 nights a
week, working mainly with local jazz players, some of whom are quite
accomplished. I have not worked any festivals/parties yet although I'm
up for that if offered (can be reached at dmopsick at gmail.com).

You will be able to hear Hal and Steve with the JCJB on the radio some
time next year after new RWJ shows are recorded, probably in San
Antonio. To find out when and where to attend a live recording
session, subscribe to our newsletter Jazz Me News at
http://www.riverwalkjazz.org. You can also read the newsletter
directly on our website. There's also a lot of action these days on
our Facebook fan page, search for Riverwalk Jazz.

mopo