[Dixielandjazz] 1920's list worth checking

Bert Thompson dr_bert at juno.com
Sat Nov 27 14:56:22 PST 2010

This from another list I am on but may prove of interest to some on DJML: "Matt Chauvin is a 20s jazz fanatic.

For years, he's been combing the Internet for rare and wonderful tracks from that era.

He's put his best discoveries on a web site called 20sJazz.com

The first clip he wants to share with us is from Jabbo Smith and his Rhythm Aces performing  "Take Your Time."

This is the original recording with images provided by Matt.

If you like 20s Jazz, make sure you sign up to get more ... this is a free service."

Video:

http://www.20sjazz.com/page/723.html

   Regards, Bert Thompson