[Dixielandjazz] AS IT IS NOW THANKSGIVING DAY

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Nov 25 06:16:14 PST 2010

Out of respect for all the turkeys in America who gave their lives so
unselfishly (as if they had any choice) so that they be could be the center
of millions of families' holiday feast., as well as all the live turkeys I
know, for whom I pretty much have total disrespect, I will refrain from
posting anything further on this day.

I will be preparing my stuffed armadilla with all the trimmings, (as is
Texas custom) and celebrating the holiday in peace (and hoping the
Dallas Cowboys can miraculously triumph over the New Orleans Sainta).

So to you and yours, Happy Thanksgiving

HC.
--
Suppose you were an idiot