[Dixielandjazz] Record Company Screw-up Red Hot jazz site?????

Ulf Jagfors ulf.jagfors at telia.com
Thu Nov 25 03:25:40 PST 2010

Thanks for the feedback from all of you. For an unknown reason my shortcut
had added a slash/a after the WEB address. That caused my reader to just
show the upper part of the start image. Very strange malfunction indeed. I
should have tested to type in the full address manually before whining on
this list. But I am still suffering from jetleg from my recent visit to US.
In top of that only 6-7 hour of daylight and full winter here in Stockholm
with four inches of snow and about 26 F/ -5-6 C. The brain function is
according to that I guess.
Ulf Jagfors