[Dixielandjazz] MollyGram Molly On CBS Sunday Morning Nov 28

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Tue Nov 23 15:43:03 PST 2010

Listmates:

My daughter Molly Ringwald will be on "CBS Sunday Morning" this Sunday, November 28.

Last May, CBS sent a camera crew along with Mo Rocca, to the Sacramento Jazz Festival.  Mo interviewed me, Molly and her husband Panio.  They also filmed some of Molly's concert at the Festival.  Mo  had also interviewed Molly in Los Angeles and NY for the piece.

We have been waiting for the piece to air.  Finally, this Sunday.

The show is "CBS Sunday Morning."  It was originally started by Charles Kuralt many years ago as "On The Road."

The show airs at different times in different markets.

In the Sacramento market it is on usually at 7:00 AM but sometimes airs at 6:00 AM.

The note from Molly's publicist says 9:00 AM but I don't know in what market it is referring to.

Hope you can catch it.

--Bob Ringwald
www.ringwald.com
Fulton Street Jazz Band