[Dixielandjazz] Attn: ALL LIST MEMBERS and friends / Armstrong video

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 17 20:30:44 PST 2010

To my opinion, this is the ultimate Armstrong video :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BhVdLd43bDI
Here you really can see him still at the top of his powers, loaded with energy.
Both instrumental en vocal a creative superb example
(btw, I did sign)
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma
www.dixielandcrackerjacks.com