[Dixielandjazz] Attn: ALL LIST MEMBERS and friends

Ittzés Tamás bohem at fibermail.hu
Wed Nov 17 19:51:41 PST 2010

Dear all,

It has been a discussion from time to time to do something for
preserving OKOM and finding new audiences. I have been thinking of a
solution that could be modern enough to draw youngsters into our
direction. I don't say that I found the ultimate solution but I found
out something that could help a lot and could get decent media coverage.
I don't say anything more about it as I need your opinion about the home
page I put together and it says it all at this point; of course, there
is a lot more to come. Opinions, corrections, ideas are welcome. Please,
check it out and sign up as a supporter. You should also forward the
link to as many people as you can.

http://www.ohyeahday.com/

Note that the site is still "under construction" which means that design
and certain things could be and will be changed, polished. But the basic
idea and the structure will remain as it is. Also: if someone has a
better quality video of the Arsmtrong-Valente-Kaye show (see under
Videos) please, let me know.

Since I'll be in New York until Nov 25, I won't have access to DJML (as
it comes to my home address), so you can communicate with me at
ittzes.tamas at gmail.com

Thanks,

Tamas

Tamas ITTZES
violin teacher, ragtime pianist, festival organizer
Bohem Ragtime Jazz Band
Kecskemet Jazz Foundation
Mailing address: H-6001 KECSKEMET, Pf. 652., Hungary
Phone: +36(20)82-447-82
E-mails: tamas at bohemragtime.com, bohem at fibermail.hu
Web site: http://www.bohemragtime.com