[Dixielandjazz] Davenport Blues, with Scott Hamilton

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 14:19:09 PST 2010

Hello Marek,
Indeed, it was not a jazz festival, but there was a lot of music on the streets this day. However not too many people in the audience had ever heard of Scott Hamilton.Bernard Berkhout was better known, but he had studied medicine in this town and in the '90's was very wellknown in our country for a while, winning an Edison prize for best jazz record of the year.
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIzcyplyuyw