[Dixielandjazz] Davenport Blues, with Scott Hamilton

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 09:52:50 PST 2010

Hi Ginny,
You are definitly right about that, in our country it is usually the same, with outside gigs.
It was a special day for this town, Leiden, with many cultural events taking place.Besides it was on sunday, so people were not in a hurry to do shopping.
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIzcyplyuyw