[Dixielandjazz] Davenport Blues, with Scott Hamilton

Bert Brandsma mister_bertje at hotmail.com
Mon Nov 15 05:07:58 PST 2010

Hi Dave,
Nothing wrong with giving your honest opinion!
For me it was a nice experience, since I was asked to helpout without prior rehearsal, sightreading the charts and suddenly faced with the fact playing with Hamilton.Besides it was wellpaid, one doesn't have those things in bigbands too often!
Kind regards,
Bert Brandsma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iIzcyplyuyw