[Dixielandjazz] "Bobby McFerrin - My Favorite Things"

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Mon May 24 18:17:59 PDT 2010

Marek Boym wrote:

> Why, Bob, why?
> What have you got agains us that you set Bobby McFerrin on us?

Marek, I hope you are kidding.  Bobby McFerrin is a tremendous talent, a one of a kind.

I saw him in person a few years ago.  He was onstage by himself for and hour and 15 minutes and held the crowd in the palm of his hand.

I realize that what he does may not be everybody's cup of tea, as we say here in the States, but anyone should be able to recognize his incredible talent.

--Bob Ringwald