[Dixielandjazz] Music postcards

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue May 11 14:01:22 PDT 2010

There is another collection of old band photos that may be of interest
to some (or all) - they are more often brass bands (military or
civilian) but there is a lot of variety here. I posted a link to this
site many yeas ago, but they recently moved.

Go to http://www.ibew.co.uk/  and then click on "Vintage Brass Band
Pictures" - plenty to explore!

Dave RIchoux