[Dixielandjazz] Concord Records-- marketing philosopy --Mike Vax

dj outrage djoutrage at freeukisp.co.uk
Mon May 10 21:39:02 PDT 2010

Just out of interest, what are these guys markiting now?
Plus, if instrumental music isn't selling well, whatever happened to the
majority of techno music? Looks pritty maddening to me and I'm just turned
20, so there are still plenty of young traditional jazz fans out there
this lable could please. Also, I'd rarther be taught by someone who is old
enough to have had plenty of experience in whatever field their teaching
than someone who probbably hasn't, just my thoughts.
take cair, Rob