[Dixielandjazz] Naked Gun 2 1/3 & 33 1/3

kaye Wade kaye at kayewade.com
Fri May 7 15:09:18 PDT 2010

I don't remember the music, I was too busy doing all the stunt work for Barbara Bush and Kathleen Freedman.  :-)
By the way - Chuck & I are in New Jennifer Lopez movie "The Back Up Plan" - We're at the wedding & in the Conga line near the end where we (5 Of us- I'm behind her pet store partner and Chuck is the last to fall) fall down.
------

Kaye Wade

Stuntwoman-Actress, Vocalist & Bandleader

(also  *Kaye Wade's Riverboat Ramblers, *The Tinsel Town Ten Minus - 3,

*Jazz Holiday Band @ Sardo's, Burbank, Ca, Washboards International.com

Former San Fernando Valley Banjo Band NOW -*Jazz'n Banjos,*Reflexologist, and "THIMBLES" The Clown)

http://www.KayeWade.com