[Dixielandjazz] Question: "Naked Gun" film

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu May 6 14:30:00 PDT 2010

Bert Brandsma wrote:
> I have the film on DVD (All 3 episodes), but the ragtime part is not mentioned in the liner notes.

Dear Bert,
What I intended to mention last night (our time), but didn't, was that there are great extracts from the "Naked Gun" films on YouTube.
But, as I have not idea at what point in it the the 'piano pieces' appear, I was not prepared to waste all day, hoping to find them.
They may not even be there.
Perhaps, you can pinpoint the scene locations for us.
I recall seeing this silly film years ago (not quite MKOH - my kind of humour) and can only recall Nielson sliding down the long dining table towards 'our head of state', Queen Elizabeth II.
Very kind regards,
Bill.