[Dixielandjazz] Use of You Tube to Find Music

James Mullins abejim7 at gmail.com
Sat May 1 14:12:37 PDT 2010

I want to thank the lady who recommended using You Tube to locate music from
various jazz festivals.  I am probably the only human left who didn't know
about using You tube for just about anything.  It opened up a new world for
me.  I am now going to www.youtube.com and entering all kinds of things in
the search box.  I have found videos of everything from current stuff by
High Sierra to a 1973 clip of Turk Murphy's jazz band.  I now understand why
so many employers have blocked You Tube on emplyee computers.  There is
literally no end to the videos.  Employees could easily spend the day with
ear phones and You Tube.  Anyway, thanks again.

Jim Mullins