[Dixielandjazz] re New Show

Allan Brown allanbrown at dsl.pipex.com
Sat May 1 13:45:06 PDT 2010

I'm reading Gogol's 'Dead Souls' at the moment. No doubt as a result of being currently steeped in the nuances of pre-revolutionary Russian social hierarchy, last night I had a flash of inspiration for the name of a Russian balalaika 'Beach Boys' cover band. (should such a thing exist)

"Serf Muzhik"

I know, I'm sorry!

Allan Brown