[Dixielandjazz] JUST A GENTLE REMINDER

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 07:45:44 PDT 2010

Marek:

Just before reading your e-mail, I received one from Herb Roselle who is on
the Tradjazz list.

He told me that one should be very careful about what one wraps fish in.  It
was said that many of Bach's cantatas were lost because they were used to
wrap dead fish.

He said that was probably the origin of "wrap music"

Harry

--
Music you grew up listening to
Or when we're done you'll wish