[Dixielandjazz] JUST A GENTLE REMINDER

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 01:50:44 PDT 2010

As much as I enjoy the daily posts on both of these discussion groups each
day, and participating when the feeling hits me (if I can assemble something
that at least resembles an understanding of the situation), I once again
must state that I do not do Facebook, Twitter, Plaxo, Linkedin or anything
similar, and therefore decline any invitations to participate..

However, I do windows..........a little ammonia and water with newspapers.
Of course, if you don't care to get newsprint on your hands in the process,
you may take the "high road" and use paper towels.

But, with what is printed in the news media nowadays, I can think of no
better use for the papers than either cleaning windows or wrapping dead
fish.

HC

--
Music you grew up listening to