[Dixielandjazz] Amazing Amazing Grace

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Tue Mar 30 23:33:54 PDT 2010

I have seen him playing live a few times, and on TV many times - quite
amazing (and his brother's inventive rhythms are also a treat!) I
almost had a chance to see him in a "Bass Clinic" but I had a
conflicting gig...

Bela Fleck and the Flecktones don't get the all of the (much deserved,
I think) recognition they should  in the jazz world because of their
Bluegrass roots, but I see this group as a focus of many traditions in
music that are all MKOM and very enjoyable!

Dave R