[Dixielandjazz] Mart Martin D McKay~ New Orleans 1950s

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 14:53:52 PDT 2010

> Many ex-Southand records can be found on Jazzology web site.

By now - most.  Quality varies, but then - isn't it usual?  The
greatest disadvantage is the playing time - most ex-Southland CDs are
short.

George Girard, Johnny Wiggs, Ray Burke, et al can be heard on
Storyville's "Sounds of New Orleans;" the series has been reissued on
CD.

Ray Burke can be heard on many Cds from the Jazzology stable, not only
on Southland recordings.  Have I mentioned thet he is among my
favourites?
Cheers

On 17/03/2010, richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com