[Dixielandjazz] OzBop ~ Aussie Challenge 2

richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com richard.flecknell at ntlworld.com
Tue Mar 23 16:14:08 PDT 2010

Good Evening Jack,

Vintage OzBop ~ I'll look forward to the challenge. Never took to ours much but Tubby Hayes was exceptional. Splinter? You're having me on! You'll be telling me there's a place called Gundagai next!

What about 'Ned' Bolden first Oz Jazzman.

Just this moment heard a rollicking version of That's A Plenty by Frank Johnson 1950.

Right Jack ~ Aussie Challenge II ~ first New Orleans style Oz Brass Band?

Richard, Steering a course away from OzBop Sirens.

Jack, have listen to Recorder In Ragtime too. What's that's, Silly Bxxxxx!

Who's the OzGuv'nor?