[Dixielandjazz] Alan Fredrickson RIP

Roy (Bud) Taylor budtuba at gmail.com
Tue Mar 23 11:02:15 PDT 2010

I visited Denver in 1962 or so and saw the band at the Mon Vu and they
became my favorite.  They have a very bouyant beat and great solos.  I
particularly enjoyed the poetry readings between numbers.  Steve
Watson on tuba was my idol and I was saddened to hear he had perished
in a small plane excursion into the Rockies.

--
Roy (Bud) Taylor
Smugtown Stompers Jazz Band