[Dixielandjazz] Alan Fredrickson RIP

Flip Oakes flip at flipoakes.com
Mon Mar 22 20:10:24 PDT 2010

Personally, I'll miss Alan, he was a very dedicated, brilliant and colorful
person. I or should I say we,  The Titan Hot Seven have enjoyed playing the
Denver Jazz Summit Jazz festival for many years and he will be missed. Alan
and Juanita also traveled and supported Jazz, and the Titan Hot Seven at
many other festivals as well. Alan was a very unique, and gifted person. I¹m
certain his own band will miss him terribly too.

Sincerely,

Flip Oakes