[Dixielandjazz] Sacramento Jazz Festival (Used to be Jubilee)

Robert Ringwald rsr at ringwald.com
Sun Mar 21 11:41:59 PDT 2010

Harry Callaghan writes:

> do we have any idea as to when that gorgeous redhead will be performing (I
> think her name is Molly something or other)?
>
> And will she be backed by your Fulton Street Jazz Band?

Molly will be featured for two shows on Saturday May 29 at the Hyatt Ball Room, 4:00 PM and 8:00 PM.

She will be performing with her band which she is bringing from Los Angeles.

However, she may sneak in and do a number or two with the Fulton Street Jazz Band sometime during the Festival.

--Bob Ringwald