[Dixielandjazz] BLUE NOTE

Rfoxbro at aol.com Rfoxbro at aol.com
Sat Mar 20 10:27:27 PDT 2010

The SOUTH BAY NEW ORLEANS JAZZ CLUB of Redondo Beach, California (about 6
miles south of LA International airport) meets the second Sunday of the
month. Our membership numbers about 100 - including ~30 active musicians. We have
recently put our monthly Newsletter, BLUE NOTE, on line, but we do not yet
have a Website at which you could call up this month's issue (We are working
on this, and I will let you know when it is up). The Newsletter presents
our program as well as articles of interest.
    If you would like to see the March issue (#3), e-mail me and I will
send it as a PDF attachment.

OKOM-ly yours,

Bob Brodsky (_rfoxbro at aol.com_ (mailto:rfoxbro at aol.com) )
Secretary/Historian