[Dixielandjazz] Inserting breaks in a continuous track (was Lil Hardin Armstrong query.)

Don Robertson jdrobertson at att.net
Wed Mar 17 16:47:11 PDT 2010

Just picked up on this old thread.  I use Audacity also, but there is a
much less tedious way to separate the tracks.
If you load the entire file and zoom in it is fairly easy to find the
individual songs,  Then you just highlight the track you want and under
file menu, there are options to Export the selection as a .WAV or an MP3
file.  It then allows you to select the destination and name the file.
You just have to find and export each song without all the deleting.

Don Robertson