[Dixielandjazz] Inserting breaks in a continuous track, (was Lil Hardin Armstrong query.)

littlepear littlepear at gmail.com
Wed Mar 17 15:57:35 PDT 2010

Bob Smith:

Regarding separating into separate CD tracks, I use an MP3 Splitter. I'm
not home right now so I'm not sure which one it is. It's logo is a
little happy face with goofy buck teeth. I also purchased an LP
conversion kit fromhttp://dak2000.com/Reviews/2020Story.cfm  The record
scratch removing software included works good.

Cheers,
Dia Takahashi
Oxnard, California
http://UntouchablesTradJass.com