[Dixielandjazz] Clyde Hurley

artwoo artwoo at aol.com
Tue Mar 16 14:40:06 PDT 2010

Here is a wikipedia link:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clyde_Hurley

Clyde played the well known solo in Glenn Miller's In the Mood. Clyde passed away in 1963:

She might also enjoy Bob Barnard, a distinguished Aussie trumpet player.

I don't think anyone can exactly duplicate Ruby's style or should even try. Just like all the great trumpet players mentioned previously, each has his own unique style.

Bob Barnard has a captivating way of playing.

You can find examples of Bob's playing on Amazon.com or Rhapsody.com.
Sincerely,
Art