[Dixielandjazz] Lil Hardin Armstrong query.

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Sat Mar 13 13:42:11 PST 2010

> If one drops it onto a CD, couldn't track divisions be inserted?  It's true it would not be a simple task—one would have to be on one's toes for the "breaks"— but I think it could possibly be done.

Dear Bert,
Isn't that illegal?
8>)
Unless, perhaps, it is for 'research purposes'.
I know it can be done.
But, not for this little Vegemite!
With my stand-alone Yamaha CD burner, it takes about 3 hours to transfer an LP.
As there are also limited editing facilities on the machine, its hardly worth the trouble.
One day, when I get a bigger room (ha ha), I will be able to set up a proper audio transfer studio/record room/home office.
Unfortunately, I'm running out of time.
Very kind regards,
Bill.