[Dixielandjazz] Lil Hardin Armstrong query.

Bert Thompson dr_bert at juno.com
Sat Mar 13 13:10:18 PST 2010

Dear Bill,

Re the Lil Armstrong LP that, you say, "is not on CD, so far as I know.
There is only one track per side.
The subjects have not been separated with a scroll, so can't be selected."

If one drops it onto a CD, couldn't track divisions be inserted?  It's true it would not be a simple task—one would have to be on one's toes for the "breaks"— but I think it could possibly be done.

Regards,
Bert Thompson