[Dixielandjazz] Sinatra

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Mar 6 07:24:31 PST 2010

I have been an avid Sinatra fan for about as long as I can remember, and
have managed to assemble the bulk of his recorded material in various
formats, as well as countless volumes about him

For anyone else who greatly admired him and his work, I would strongly
recommend reading "Why Sinatra Matters" by Pete Hamill, former NY Daily News
editor who was at one time romantically involed with "Rat-Packer" Shirley
MacLaine

HC.