[Dixielandjazz] Bobby Darin's Some of These Days

Barb Jordan jordan_barb at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:51:38 PST 2010

Thanks Steve and Harry for your suggestions.

I love both versions of Bobby Darin's - maybe the second link a little more.

Let me try to do a female version of Bobby Darin's ..... love the swagger !

I had a problem downloading the Itunes of Keely Smith - but I like her too.

Bobby and Frankie ( Sinatra ) so much alike in their style, but Bobby was much cuter and more vulnerable.

I see Sammy Davis' influence more in Bobby's singing.

Who were Sammy Davis' influences or did they all emulate one another?

Who originated this Darin/Sinatra/Davis style?

Barbara ( a child  of the sixties.....)