[Dixielandjazz] Women's History Month

Katie Cavera kcavera at sbcglobal.net
Thu Mar 4 13:15:41 PST 2010

Good Call Bert! - See, I knew I was missing a few.  I like her stuff with the Andy Kirk band a lot.  And now I'm going to have to find and listen to the arrangement of Blue Skies you mention. Maybe I've heard it before and I didn't realize it was her arrangement. Thanks so much - she's a great addition!
- Katie
 http://www.katiecavera.com
http://www.youtube.com/kcavera