[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Precursor--Frederic Chopin's 200th anniversary

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 12:10:09 PST 2010

We certainly cannot leave out his Nocturne in E-Flat, which was Eddy
Duchin's theme,
 renamed "To Love Again" for the motion picture bio which starred Tyrone
Power

Also, if anyone should have the opportunity, they should not miss seeing the
motion picture "Impromptu" (1991) which cast Hugh Grant as Chopin and the
marvelous
Australian actress Judy Davis (and my personal favorite for the last two
decades).as
George Sand.

HC

--