[Dixielandjazz] Pee Wee Hunt

David M Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Mon Mar 1 16:13:48 PST 2010

Harry (and all)

You can zoom in on the text using the Googlebook page - there is a
toolbar at the top of the text view with a + - magnifying glass.
However, that scan is pretty blurry even when made larger. I don't see
any personnel listed - just some PR fluff.

I've got nothing else either... don't have the album, I think.

Dave Richoux