[Dixielandjazz] Pee Wee Hunt

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 1 15:20:13 PST 2010

Marek:

Google referred me to an issue of Billboard Magazine of 5/05/58 that
presented a review of
the album.  However, the print was so small I was unable to tell if it had
any personnel listed.

Even though Gerard couldn't help you, nor could I, we still haven't heard
from Bill Haesler.

So, as I often usta say when traveling the country as an evangelist, "Keep
the faith, baby".

HC