[Dixielandjazz] British film

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 07:09:32 PDT 2010

Jude:

Have you evah heard Maynard Ferguson's rendition of "Hey Jude"?:

It's one of those things that has you asking yourself, "when will it ever
end" and then when it does, you're sorry it did.

I always thought that "Brass" had to be the man's middle name

Tides,
HC

--
Alcohol is necessary for a man so that now and then he can have a good
opinion

            - Finley Peter Dunne (1867-1936)