[Dixielandjazz] rock as a verb

Harry Callaghan meetmrcallaghan at gmail.com
Fri Jun 25 11:29:11 PDT 2010

KC:

Well, your revelation as to the actual names of the sisters naturally sent
me scurrying to Wikipedia to see if there was any relation to Eve.

Alas, I found out that the last name was just coincidental and that she was
a Hungarian born singer who was popular mainly in the UK and South Africa
with her big hit in the 50s being "Pickin' a Chicken"

So, I learn something new each day

Thanx
HC