[Dixielandjazz] Chuck Hedges RIP

Marek Boym marekboym at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 16:17:13 PDT 2010

Oh dear!
So. byt the time I sent him an email, he was already dead!
A great player, Chuck.  Ms. Pasternak wanted to have him at the
Caesarea jazz festival some time ago, but was told by Matt Domber that
Chuck was to sick to travel.
May hes rest in peace!  His music will live on and cheer our hearts
for years to come!
All th best,
Marek